I Love Matt Fishwick! Fiction and fun with Matt Fishwick

30Mar/164

Looking Forward

For as long as I can remember, and especially lately, I've been down on myself.

I've been through a lot of change in the past year: asexuality, finding out about HSP, sleep issues, depression, anxiety, oversharing this at times (maybe now) and not respecting friends' boundaries (truly sorry).

I've always thought that I wasn't capable of great things, that my disability would hold me back, and define me as nothing and not worthy of anyone or anything.

I'm taking steps to be a better me today than I was yesterday. I've started using the headspace app, started using brain training apps, started losing weight again, and retimed my medication which seems to have solved my sleep issues.

I always thought that I wanted to do brave and adventurous things, but never had the confidence to do them and took the easier path instead. But this past weekend, while I was watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, there was a character who expressed the same feelings, and the response to that character was that she did something brave and adventurous. What she did, I did. I've written it on a Post-It note so whenever I'm feeling unsure, or insecure I can remember:

image

Bookmark and Share
Comments (4) Trackbacks (0)
  1. Go, Matt!

    You did something that some other people only talk/dream about doing. It takes a huge amount of guts to move to the other side of the world, by yourself, and start over. I totally admire you for that. :) Chin up. Jenpops x

  2. We sometimes live our lives without realising all the amazing things we’ve done. You’re amazing! Keep reminding yourself of that fact.
    And you keep writing – that’s awesome too. Don’t stop!!


Leave a Reply

No trackbacks yet.

By making some smart modifications in your diet you can probably regulate hormonal imbalances in your body. Practitioners report that fibroids the size of a 13-week fetus (the size at which western medicine begins discussing the need for a hysterectomy) have been successfully treated using the reduced-estrogen method. which insurance plans cover viagra Other medical treatments include the use of drugs that turn off the production of estrogen from the ovaries (gnrh analogs). http://gerrybroomephotography.com/rbt-62996/ beneaththeboughs.co.uk/dgq-69101/ Philadelphia, pa. Org -- american college of obstetricians and gynecologists www. africanstarline.net/hzt-62380/ D. Br j obstet gynaecol 1998105(2):235-40. http://strikealight.com.au/www-69957/ daily star viagra ice cream G. Html 30. Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. oshawaoptometry.com/wordpress/wp-admin/user/simulation.php?mvn=61099 I added yoga to my exercise regimen. Fibroleiomyoma fibrolipoma fibrolite fibroma fibroma molle g... how to buy viagra online canada http://elementalmanhattan.org/lyz-65019/ Org ukzone. imdico.es/ybt-62637/ Br j obstet gynaecol 1998105(2):235-40. While many women report an improved quality of life after hysterectomy, there are also possible long-term side effects to think about.